1. To create a new blog:
- At the top left, click New Blog.
- In the dialog that appears, enter a name or the main title for your blog.
- Choose a blog address (URL). This will be used by readers to view your blog.
- Once you have a blog name and address, choose a template. Click Create blog.
2. Use the Blogger dashboardTo open the Blogger dashboard, sign in to Blogger
The Blogger dashboard will list your blogs with some quick links on the right.
- To manage a blog, click a blog’s title.
- To create a new post, click New Post .
- To see your posts, click Post list .
- For other actions, click More Options
- To see how your blog looks, click View blog.
3. Manage your blogOnce you have created your blog, you will be redirected to your blog’s dashboard where you can build and manage your blog.
- Overview: You can see your blog’s activity, news and tips from the Blogger team, and more.
- Write a new post: At the top left, click New post.
Learn how to change your blog’s look.
Learn how to control access to your blog.
To go back to your Blogger dashboard, at the top left, click My blogs.
4. View your blogYou can see how your blog looks in two ways.
- From the Blogger dashboard, click View Blog.
- At the top of your blog’s dashboard, click View Blog.
To change or manage the navigation bar:
- Go to your blog’s dashboard.
- Click Layout.
- Under “Navbar,” on the lower right, click Edit.